Help Joe Get a New Pancreas

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Secret Project #2 WIP #2

So here is a little recap about my Secret Project WIPs...

I had a lot of fun with my last Secret WIP posts that I thought I would start up another round here. Quite a few of my friends/family have caught baby fever over the past year and lil ones are popping up all around me. My last Secret FO was an 'Under the Sea' themed baby mobile that was unveiled at my Sister in Laws baby shower. Here it is installed in Nora's room:

Under The Sea

I am super excited about my next Secret WIP for the next lil one! I plan on posting the components of the project here as they are completed. I cannot unveil exactly what I am cooking up, since it is a gift, but it will be fun posting lil "glimpses" of the project along the way,


Her is the first glimpse that I unveiled in my last post:



Hint...There are two of these!

And on to the next glimpse:

Eye C U!

Here is one more hint...this is also a creature of the sea! I am almost finished with this lil cutie & hope to post the FO here for all to see soon!




Stay tuned for more to come!!!!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment