Help Joe Get a New Pancreas

Friday, April 6, 2012

Secret Project WIP #2

My most recent set of WIPs (that I am highly anticipating I might add,) are components leading to a special gift for a special someone. This WIP is comprised of multiple Amigurumis. I plan on posting the components of the project here as they are completed. I cannot unveil exactly what I am cooking up, since it is a gift, but it will be fun posting the little bits along the way.

Last Sunday I posted the FO of Floppy the Fish. This was an Ami I had made a while back and was just sitting on my bookshelf waiting to be gifted to that special someone. I put a lot of time and effort into finishing this particular fish Amigurumi. This was one of my first Amigurumi FOs and it will be nice to finally give it have a home.

Now onto the next glimpse of this super secret project:

Baby Octopus!!


The pattern for this super tiny and super adorable Baby Octopus can be found via Craftster.org here. I found the link to the pattern via Ruby Tuesday's Ravelry page here.




This pattern was a lot of fun to make & I plan on making quite a few more of these for gift toppers or additions to birthday presents in the near future. I think they will be loved by all!

Stay tuned in a few days for the unveiling of the 3rd installment of my Super Secret WIP!!!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment