Help Joe Get a New Pancreas

Friday, April 27, 2012

Secret Project FO!!


Secret Project FO revealed!



My most recent set of WIPs were all components leading to a special gift for a special someone....my unborn niece! This FO is comprised of multiple Amigurumi that have been unveiled over the last few weeks here in this blog:

Floppy the Fish

Floppy the Fish

Baby Octopus

Baby Octopus

Mr Dolphin

Mr Dolphin


Lil Seahorse

Lil Seahorse

Starfish

Starfish





I finally made 4 strands of seaweed found from a pattern on Lion Brand yarn found here... 2 dowel rods painted purple...some heavy duty twine...a hot glue gun...



...and what do you get?

A sea themed Baby Mobile!!!




I was really excited with the way it turned out & I was able to unveil the FO at my Sister-In-Laws baby shower that I hosted. Everyone really liked the way it turned out as well & I can't wait to see it hanging in the baby's room!!!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment